Career Opportunity - Business Services Sales
Career opportunity for highly motivated, goal-oriented salesperson selling high quality technical business services to IT Directors and CIO's of small to medium sized companies. Experience successfully selling to government agencies is a plus. You will be selling a long selling cycle service in a competitive market against established vendors.
You must have excellent hunting and closing skills and be able to work independently with moderate supervision. This position requires excellent listening skills and above average analytical and problem solving skills. You must also have the skills necessary to build strong client and prospect relationships. Knowledge of Internet infrastructure terminology and a solid grasp of the way the Internet works is a definite plus.
You must be a hard working, self-starter and have the desire to earn more than your current income. You should have at least three years sales experience, and a tremendous desire to earn at least $100,000 within 3 years. You must have prior income of at least $50,000 with proof of earnings.
You should have a minimum of a bachelor's degree and be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. This is a full-time position based in Boulder, Colorado.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no calls please.
Junior Systems Administrator / Technical Support Representative
Relaxed office operating an enterprise-grade datacenter in the downtown Boulder area is looking for a part-time junior systems administrator to join their team.
You are ready for a challenging environment and hate doing the same thing all day long. You are good humored and hard working, and are able to self manage. You are a self-learner, comfortable with a phone, and excited about emerging technologies in the IT world. You love to solve problems creatively and to fix things. You live no further than 30 minutes away from our office in Boulder.
We are Earthnet. We have been in business since 1994, and we focus on providing superior services to IT companies in need of server hosting and managed services. Our clientele range from dialup subscribers to Fortune 500 companies.
We are a small office, and personality is key. We need to get along with you and to be on the same wave-length, and you need to feel comfortable with us. You might need to be available for off-hour interventions, should the need arise.
- Windows Server administration
- Backup strategy implementation and monitoring
- Datacenter infrastructure management (includes running cables beautifully)
- Servers / OS troubleshooting, repair and setup
- End-user technical support by phone and email
- In-house technical support
- Limited HTML editing
- In-depth knowledge of all Windows OS editions (from 98 to Server 2008)
- Experience working with IIS, MS SQL, FTP
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Good understanding of networking protocols and DNS
- Superb communication skills and excellent phone etiquette
- Superior organizational skills
- Time-management skills and ability to work efficiently under low supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot anything, even if you are unfamiliar with the issue
- Willingness to learn new things and keep in touch with emerging technologies
- Great attention to detail
- Unix OS experience (bash, user management, permissions, OS installation, scripting)
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Previous experience working in a datacenter environment
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter. No phone calls please!
Earthnet is a full service data center and managed services facility in Boulder.
We are currently looking for qualified businesses and consultants who are interested in partnership opportunities.
The ideal partner has customers who have data center or managed services needs.
Instead of handing your customer off to some data center for no consideration, we can work with you to help you provide exactly what your customer needs and to giving you peace of mind with your recommendation as well as the financial benefits of partnership.
All partnership are structured individually, customized to fit your model and provide the optimum advantage for both companies and your clients. They range from generous finder fees to agreements to bundle and resell our data center services.
Earthnet has been in business since 1994 and has had the same great team for going on 5 years now. We provide services for many prominent business in the area. Call us to discuss the potential of partnership, and to schedule a time to come meet us and tour the facility.
Call 303-546-6362 x0 and ask for Paul or Shawna