How to configure your DSL modem
Select your modem and type of IP
If in doubt, select Dynamic IP
- NEW! Zoom modems - Dynamic IP
- NEW! 2Wire 1700HW modem - Dynamic IP
- NEW! Actiontec GT701 Modem (no antenna)
- Actiontec Modem - Dynamic IP (Default)
- Actiontec Modem - Single Static IP
- Actiontec Modem - Block of Static IP's
- NEW! 2Wire 2700 HG Modem - Dynamic IP
- Cisco 675 - Single Static IP
- Cisco 675 - Block of Static IP's (Routed)
- Cisco 678 - Dynamic IP
- Cisco 678 - Single Static IP
- Cisco 678 - Block of Static IP's (Routed)
- Intel 2100, 2200 and 3200 Modems
General DSL Issues
How to change your DNS servers addresses:
- Unpacking your Actiontec DSL modem
- Basic troubleshooting, red light, green light, etc.
- I am disconnected every 4 hours. Why, how do I fix this?
- How do I update my DNS servers addresses on the modem?
- How do I change my username and password on the modem?
- How to reset your modem to its default factory settings.
- How to turn on Wireless (Actiontec GT701W only)